If you’ve rented a roll-off dumpster in Santa Monica before, you know they can be a lifesaver. If you haven’t, you’re in for a treat. In any case, time is a precious resource to protect and value and there are so many ways a Santa Monica dumpster rental can save you time and be cost effective.
Our Los Angeles County customers regularly comment on how hiring Metropolis Disposal to remove their waste gives them more time to focus on other important aspects of their work. They report that this has contributed to better project outcomes and less stress than they would have achieved and experienced otherwise.
What Size Dumpster Can I Rent in Santa Monica and What Can I Use It For?
Metropolis Disposal has been in business for over two decades and has built-up a large inventory of the three most common and useful roll-off dumpster rental sizes.
10 Yard Dumpster
18’ L x 8’ W x 2’ H
25 Yard Dumpster
22’ L x 8’ W x 4’ H
40 Yard Dumpster
22’ L x 8’ W x 6’ H
Roll-off rental bins in Santa Monica can be used for various types of debris and projects including:
• Inert materials such as concrete, asphalt, dirt, rock, rebar, metal, stucco, tile, and brick.
• Non-inert materials such as sod, grass, roots, wood, drywall, asphalt shingles, stucco with paper, plastic, and trash.
• Residential, commercial, and community projects such as clean-outs, remodels, landscaping, demolition, concrete/asphalt removal, roof tear-offs, window/siding replacements, and large events.
How Do You Know If You Are Working with the Right Roll-Off Container Rental Company?
Not all container rental companies operate the same way or have the same values. Here are a few ways to confirm whether or not you are working with a good one.
- You get the attention you deserve. If you’re a new customer, are you given an overview of the company and how their dumpster rental process works? If you’ve rented from them before, are they open to hearing what you need to make a good experience even better? Do you feel listened to, well-supported, and respected rather than feeling like the company only sees you as a means of getting dollars in their pocket as easily as possible? At Metropolis Disposal we consider every customer as part of our professional family and make sure they know they’re truly valued!
- You get what’s promised. Promises can either be written or verbal. Consider what’s been agreed upon and ask yourself if you are getting it. For example, did the right size roll-off rental container arrive? Did it come on time? Are the stated protocols being followed? At Metropolis Disposal, we take pride in having our words and actions match!
- You have a no-hassle roll-off dumpster rental experience. Looking at it objectively, are they doing everything possible to make each part of the roll-off dumpster rental process easy? Are they transparent with their pricing so there are no surprises? What about communication? Do they communicate clearly, thoroughly, and often so you know what is happening and what you need to do? At Metropolis Disposal, our staff understands that our customers have a lot on their plates and like to make interacting with us and utilizing the services we offer as convenient and easy as possible!
- You wouldn’t hesitate to refer them to close family, colleagues, and friends. Overall, is this true for you? Not many things indicate how well a company performs than their customers’ enthusiasm or hesitation to refer them to others. At Metropolis Disposal we keep this in the front of our minds and strive for dumpster rental referrals as a confirmation of a job well done!
If these are the things you are looking for, your search for a roll-off dumpster rental company can come to an end.
Nothing delights the staff at Metropolis Disposal more than helping our customers succeed! Call us at (800) 650-6165 or reach out to us online. We’ll get started helping you with a satisfying Santa Monica roll-off dumpster rental experience.