Have you thought about renting a roll-off dumpster in Hollywood, CA but haven’t done so because it seems too hard?
- Maybe you don’t know what can go into a rental dumpster.
- Maybe you can’t quite picture what size container you would need.
- Maybe you don’t even know if you have the appropriate amount of accessible space to have one delivered.
These are just a few of the many reasons that could be holding you back.
Making an assumption that renting a dumpster is hard is understandable. You may have never rented one before or may have used a company that wasn’t very helpful during the dumpster rental process. In any case, don’t worry! The staff at Metropolis Disposal is here to make it easy by guiding you step-by-step.
What Happens Before Your Hollywood Roll-Off Container Rental Period Begins
Here are several things that will be taken care of before your Hollywood rental dumpster arrives:
- The correct container size will be determined. Metropolis Disposal offers three popular sizes; 10 yard, 25 yard, and 40 yard. We’ll help you think through your disposal project and make an appropriate recommendation based on what will be disposed of and how much of it will be discarded.
- A detailed quote will be provided. We don’t believe in hidden charges. We’ll let you know about a few disposal items and situations that may require a special handling fee and won’t hit you with costly surprises.
- All of your questions will be answered. Although we’re busy we are never in too much of a hurry to listen closely to your questions and answer them thoroughly. As the saying goes, “No question is a dumb question!”
- The rental period will be scheduled. Most of our Hollywood dumpster rentals are for seven days. However, we will work with you to accommodate your needs if this is too long or too short.
- You’ll know how to be prepared. Making sure you are aware of things like street use permits and how much unobstructed space is needed when we drop off and pick up the roll-off container will prevent frustration and delay. In addition, we can let you know what needs to happen to meet California’s state recycling requirements and determine if you will need a construction and demolition recycling report.
What Are Roll-Off Rental Containers in Hollywood Commonly Used For?
One of the great things about the containers available through Metropolis Disposal is that they can be used for waste from almost any home, business, or landscaping project. These include:
- Home, garage, storage, or office building clean outs
- Home remodeling
- Siding or roof tear-offs
- Large parties or community events
- Major construction
- Yard clean outs
Why Is Metropolis Disposal a Good Choice for Hollywood Dumpster Rentals?
First of all, Metropolis Disposal is family owned and has been in business since 1998. We’ve made an honest living helping others get things done and look forward to helping you too!
Next, we’ve built a great reputation by focusing not only on what we do but on how we do it. Every customer is welcomed, treated with respect, and helped to the best of our ability.
Finally, we’re extremely efficient and competitively priced. For more than two decades we’ve continually improved our efficiency and have been able to provide services at a reasonable cost.
Are You Ready to Remove Some Waste?
When you see one of our purple trucks with a yellow dumpster around town you know that a happy customer’s debris is being removed. Will you be next?
Give Metropolis Disposal a call at 800-650-6165 or reach out to us online. We’ll make renting a roll-off dumpster in Hollywood easy!