If a prompt and affordable Glendale dumpster rental service is what you need, Metropolis Disposal has you covered! For more than 20 years we have been serving repeat and one-time customers with their roll-off container and haul away needs.
Those who know us smile when they see our purple trucks and yellow dumpsters around town because we are the no-hassle dumpster company they trust and love to work with. Our friendly dedicated team members know that filling up a dumpster with debris or unneeded items isn’t very fun but at least we can help make getting a container and hauling it away a painless part of the process.
How To Choose A Glendale Dumpster Rental Company
When selecting a dumpster rental company, here are some relevant factors to consider:
- Availability – Not only is it important to have enough containers and trucks but also to have an extremely accurate scheduling process. Our staff is detail oriented, prompt, and knows exactly where everything is at all times. This eliminates communication and delivery errors and doesn’t cause unexpected delays in your project’s timeline.
- Customer Service – When it comes to renting a dumpster in Glendale, having excellent customer service is critical for both obvious and not so obvious reasons. We all expect company representatives to be friendly, answer our questions accurately, and correctly process our requests. However, at Metropolis Disposal we go above and beyond to answer the questions you may not have even thought to ask. For example, many new customers wouldn’t think to ask if they need a Street Use Permit. We are proactive and help guide you in the right direction so you are always prepared.
- Cost – Affordability is a big factor when planning your project. The last thing you need are unexpected hidden fees related to the container rental and haul away portion. Our staff is upfront and never tries to keep you in the dark about any extra charges related to factors such as particular types of debris or dumpster drop-off/pick-up unpreparedness.
- Environmental Friendliness – We love to invest in our future by recycling and hope you do too! Our enthusiastic staff will help you determine and meet your recycling preference requirements. A Construction & Demolition Recycling Report can be prepared and provided upon request.
How Do I Decide What Size Container I Need?
At Metropolis Disposal, we stock our Glendale and Los Angeles County inventory with a variety of popular roll-off container sizes. We’re invested in making sure the container you select to rent will be just right for what you need.
Some of the size determining factors include:
- Quantity of Debris: How much you will be putting in the dumpster will be a large part of determining what size you need. We rent dumpsters in Glendale that hold 10, 25, and 40 cubic yards of waste. If you know what you will be doing, we can help you choose the best size.
- Material Type: What will be put into the rental roll-off container is also crucial in determining which one you need. For example, a 10 yard dumpster is the only bin that can be used for heavy inert materials such as rock, brick, concrete, tile, rebar, asphalt or metal. On the other hand, all of our bins can be used for non-inert construction materials, trash, yard waste, and more.
Which Dumpster Do You Need To Rent?
10 Yard Dumpster
18’ L x 8’ W x 2’ H
25 Yard Dumpster
22’ L x 8’ W x 4’ H
40 Yard Dumpster
22’ L x 8’ W x 6’ H
Every Dumpster Rental Customer In Glendale Is Valued
Whether you know the exact dumpster size you need for your next project or you are completely unsure, give us a call at 800-650-6165 or contact us online. We are just as happy to help a one-time customer as we are to work with those who rent dumpsters in Glendale from us regularly. Every current and potential customer is treated like family. We’ve got your back!