If you are a resident, contractor, or other business owner in need of a reliable no-hassle dumpster rental and haul away service in Burbank, CA you are in the right place!
When our sister company Intracut got tired of scrambling to find a dependable container service provider for demolition debris removal, the owners created their own spin off company and called it Metropolis Disposal. Starting with only one truck, Metropolis Disposal quickly grew and now serves a large segment of new customers independent of Intracut.
Metropolis Disposal has you covered with the three most useful dumpster sizes to meet your various waste disposal needs in Burbank.
Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Sizes Available In Burbank
10 Yard Dumpster
18’ L x 8’ W x 2’ H
Used for concrete, dirt, asphalt, and other heavy inert materials or for small construction, remodeling, clean-out, or outdoor yard projects.
25 Yard Dumpster
22’ L x 8’ W x 4’ H
Typically used for partial home, business, or landscaping clean-outs or construction debris.
40 Yard Dumpster
22’ L x 8’ W x 6’ H
Best for larger clean-up projects and construction debris such as window or siding replacements, roof tear-offs, or building clean-outs.
We Can Help Trash Your Disposal Problems In Burbank
Our valued Burbank, San Fernando Valley, and Greater Los Angeles customers consider Metropolis Disposal their trusted choice for roll-off dumpster rental and haul away services. If you have seen purple trucks with yellow dumpsters at commercial or residential sites, that’s us!
We don’t just visually stand out. All of us at Metropolis Disposal are also dedicated to standing out for exceptional customer service, reliable scheduling, competitive prices, and environmental friendliness. If this sounds good, give us a call! We believe in live phone conversations and look forward to speaking with you.
How Should I Prepare for My Dumpster Rental?
Here are 8 things that will go a long way in making sure you have the best possible dumpster rental experience.
- Define your rental period. Typical rentals are for a seven day period. We may also provide extra days at an additional charge and special pricing is usually available if an even longer rental timeframe is needed.
- Contact us to reserve your dumpster rental as early as possible. Although at least a 24 hour request is recommended, we can often accommodate morning calls with afternoon delivery and afternoon calls with next business day delivery. However, scheduling further in advance will give you peace of mind by ensuring we have the exact size of dumpster you need exactly when you need it.
- Select the correct roll-off container size. If you are unsure, let us help you figure this out so your rental container won’t be over filled or over weight and not eligible to be picked up and hauled away.
- Make sure each type of material you will be putting in the dumpster is allowed. Heavy inert materials such as concrete, dirt, bricks, rock, tile, blocks, asphalt, or rebar can only be placed in a 10 cubic yard sized bin. Also, liquids and hazardous materials are never allowed in any size container. There are also a few items such as tires and tree stumps that require an extra handling charge. Contact us for more information on the waste you plan to discard.
- Ask about recycling! Metropolis Disposal is green and recycles over 75% of what we haul away. Our staff will be glad to help you structure your disposal project to meet the California State Recycling Requirements. If you need a construction and demolition recycling report, one will gladly be provided upon request.
- Contact the City of Burbank’s Public Works Division at (818) 238-3950 to obtain a Street Use Permit that covers the entire rental period if the dumpster will be on the street rather than on private property. Not only will you want to follow the city’s rules but you also don’t want to take the chance that your project will be interrupted. Even short disruptions or delays can get you far off track!
- Ensure adequate space is available. The quoted cost of your bin rental assumes it can be dropped off and picked up without delay. (It will arrive on a 10-wheeled truck approximately 8’ wide x 37’ long and our larger roll-off containers are 8’ wide x 22’ long.) Make sure there is enough room for the bin and the truck to easily get in and out.
- Contact us with any questions or concerns. Don’t hesitate to reach out! Don’t spend your valuable time trying to figure out something on your own when we are just a phone call away. Our personable and knowledgeable staff is dedicated to assisting you as often and as in-depth as you need!
Get Started With Your Burbank Dumpster Rental Today!
As a family owned business established in 1998, we know what it takes to succeed and we are here to contribute to your success with any size or type of project in any way we can!
Whether you rent from us one time or many, you will always be valued and considered part of our extended family.